Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Decorating Dilemma


I'm breaking my tradition this year. It's very hard because this has been in my family for generations. I'm scared my tree won't be the same without it. I bet you're curious now. No, its not ornaments, or lights or presents. I'm banning tinsel this holiday season. Yes, it's old-fashioned, but I love it and don't know otherwise. I'm tired of pulling strands from our crazy kitties' mouths and chasing them to get it. Zoey, the sweet, innocent one – she's not so innocent, she's a KLEPTO! She steals anything she can get in her mouth and RUNS. Runs as fast as her little legs can take her away from me. My predicament is I don't know what to put on my tree now? Any thoughts? Bows, ribbon, garland? I just don't know…

2 comments:

  1. popcorn garand is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah so when Oscar and Zoey decide to EAT it off the tree, I'll be picking up popcorn everywhere! :) Wait, who is going to MAKE this popcorn garland! Just teasing...

    ReplyDelete